First Bug Attempt

This week got off to a bumpy start when someone else claimed the bug that my group had decided to work on the week before. However, we got together in class and decided that it would be good to work on another documentation bug, specifically one about editing the wiki to reflect a naming change. However, we had a question about what the desired edit’s should look like, so I posted a question to the bug. After a couple of days I finally got an answer back, so now we are able to start working on and hopefully finish that bug in the next week. 

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s